This week





Last week, I went shopping with my family. I ate a pancake and drunk a greentea shake. It was so delicious!  I was happy. My sister watched Jurassic world in 3D movie theater. My sister loves Jurassic Park series. But I don't like it, because I was so scared of dinosaurs. so I didn't watch it. I want to watch a movie titled "Sennseikunnsyu" I love original story of the movie. It will be released in August. I'm looking forward to see it with my friend!

「ジュラシックワールド」の画像検索結果

抹茶リスタ(SHAKE)

コメント

  1. I ate a pancake and drunk a greentea shake.
    I ate a pancake and drank a greentea shake.

    Sennseikunnsyu
    Senseikunsyu

    I love original story of the movie.
    I love the original story of the movie.

    I'm looking forward to see it
    I'm looking forward to seeing it

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

LLC

The Fish That Talked

JOURNEY TO MARS