The Fish That Talked


「the fish that talked」の画像検索結果

I read The Fish that Talked, a level 3 book in the Usborne First Reading series.
It's a story from India. A young boy helped a little fish that was eaten by big fishes. and the little fish could talk with the young boy. The fish grew and grew. then it became very big.  The boy took the fish to the sea. surprisingly the fish was brahna that is a powerful god.
I was very surprised.  and I thought the young man is very kind to all living things.

コメント

  1. I think the young man is very kind,too.

    返信削除
  2. The man and the fish help each other. I wish we can know animal's language one day.

    返信削除
  3. I want to try to read this someday.

    返信削除
  4. This picture is cute, that makes me feel like to read it.

    返信削除
  5. I read this book yesterday by your recommendation!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

LLC

JOURNEY TO MARS